11.09.2013

Who is your first love? {Guest Post}

I am super humbled to be writing for More Precious tonight. Here's a taste of what I wrote:

 
Who is your first love? Who do you spend the most time thinking about, praying for, hoping in?
 
The answers to these questions are so very important. Your eternity is at stake. Your whole life is at stake… or rather true, everlasting life is at stake. I say that not to scare you, but to be real with you, sister.
 
We can answer those questions with a few different answers. Myself. My boyfriend. My friends. My best friend. But those people were never meant to satisfy the deepest longings of your heart.
 
I really think the Lord took my hands and helped me write this. Read the rest here.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your post Tara! Words of such truth. Thank you for sharing what God put on your heart. We would love to have you back at any time. xxx

    ReplyDelete

What say you?