11.14.2013

Thursday thoughts.

I have pimples on my face and my hair is pulled back in a ponytail with today's makeup nearly gone.

I'm a mess.

My life isn't perfect (incase the name of my blog didn't clue you in ;) ) and today I've cried two or three times unexpectedly.

I started sobbing because I felt misunderstood and yesterday was crazy and today wasn't much better.

I've asked questions that haven't been answered yet... or maybe I'm not listening to His answers.
God, help me hear.

I've longed to live less by my emotions and more by His truth but I'm still struggling.
Jesus, help me to believe.

I'm in desperate need of His grace.

Some days I have to pray and sing really loudly, not just in my head, to remind myself how real I am and how real He is.

So this is life. Full of struggles. Hopes, dreams, fears, doubts, love, hate, evil, good.

And God wins.

Oh, sweet Jesus, You finished the war on the cross. Give us strength to walk through these trials and struggles and endure till the end that we may see Your lovely face. Amen.

"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." ::Psalm 34:18::

1 comment:

  1. Awe, I so know how you feel. And I'm not just saying that, because I have these days of incredible sadness, weakness and just need sooo often! But, I've actually grown to love those days, because those tears purge my heart and my mind of so much ugliness and stress. Its in those crying jags that I bear my heart before God and all that matters is getting even a fraction of His grace and strength to go on. And He always comes through. Much like the calm after a storm, there is a peace that transcends the mess and stress that had led me to the breakdowns. Praying for you! It's all in His hands and He is doing great things in your life! :)

    ReplyDelete

What say you?